TRAVELINDA, owned by Linda Stack, is very involved in the travel business with many years traveling and exploring the globe. Today Ms. Stack works primarily with retired adults who have wide-ranging travel dreams. She has helped them with trips to all parts of the world, multi-generational family trips, special trips for special groups (tap dancers, museum groups, etc.) and for single travelers. She specializes in river cruising and premium land tours.
One of her principal passions is Mexico, where she has lived and worked for years. She has visited almost all of the Pre-Columbian sites as well as over 15 major Spanish Colonial cities all over Mexico. She annually escorts groups of clients to San Miguel de Allende, Mexico (one of the top 5 cities in the world to visit). She has also been asked to develop specific trips to Mexico by the Tucson Museum of Art for their Latin American Art Patrons, a group of avid folkart collectors. Her trips are unique given her years of hands-on experience in Mexico, her attention to details and her ability to create unique activities, coupled with her attention to detail and enthusiasm.. Here is what some of her clients say:
- We wanted you to know how much we enjoyed the trip to San Miguel...we were so impressed with your itinerary...we thought the trip was perfect and would be happy to recommend it...Lori
- Thank you so much for introducing me to this wonderful city. Cannot get this vacation out of my mind. I talk about it all the time. Thank you again for making it so special. Jeannine
- The trip was great thanks to you! Marilyn
- A great trip. I would highly recommend it. Steve
- Thanks for putting together a great trip. Phyllis
- You are our nominee for Travel Agent of the Year! Thank you so much. Susie
- It is a fabulous trip you planned. Perfect in my book. Kit
She writes monthly travel columns for Saddlebag Notes, a paper in her community, covering all aspects of travel as well as different destinations you may never have thought about. She is affiliated with Palm Coast Travel, a member of the Signature Travel Network (an international travel consortium composed of agencies and travel suppliers which meets annuallyto share what is new and different in the global world of travel), as well as being a member of IATA and CLIA..